Sausage Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Recipe
This Sausage Stuffed Bacon Jalapenos recipe is easy to do and one of my holiday staples when I’m entertaining guests or contributing to a holiday party. It doesn’t take very much time or use many ingredients for a mouthwatering appetizer that never lasts long on the serving tray. I hope you enjoy this Sausage Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos recipe as much as my family does!
Recipe type: AppetizerAuthor:Prep time: 15 minsCook time: 20 minsTotal time: 35 minsServes: 12A simple to put together appetizer that’s a crowd pleaser and fit for holiday entertaining!Ingredients
- 12 jalapenos, sliced in half with membranes and seeds discarded
- 1 lb. Italian sausage, browned and crumbled
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 package of center cut bacon, sliced in half
- 24 toothpicksInstructions
- Preheat oven to Broil at 400 F.
- In a big bowl, mix sausage, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and green onions until well blended.
- Stuff each jalapeno cavity with sausage mixture.
- Wrap half a piece of bacon around each jalapeno half and secure with toothpick.
- Place bacon wrapped jalapenos on broiler pan and broil for 20 minutes or until bacon is done and crispy.