*Disclosure: Thanks to AT&T for providing information for the post and prizing for my readers. However, all experiences and opinions are 100% my own.
Back To School Shopping With AT&T
It’s inevitable. This time of year always corresponds with going back to school and the shopping lists seem endless. One thing you don’t want to overlook is to check out what AT&T offers to make this school year easier for you and your children. From devices to accessories and apps, look at the following products that your kids will find helpful in the classroom and beyond.
AT&T Back To School Devices:
- iNotebook ($99): iNotebook lets students to easily capture handwritten notes, doodles, and random inspiration, and then transfer them to your iPad® for easy reference, storage, and sharing at a later date.
- Samsung Galaxy 8.0 tablet ($399)*: Students can get more done – everywhere. The Samsung Galaxy Note® 8.0 allows you to be productive at school, at home, and on the go. It features an S Pen that allows you to write on the tablet screen and is precise enough for jotting lecture notes, personalizing emails, highlighting calendar appointments, creating art, or just doodling.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active ($199)*: This is the phone that’s built for a student’s on-the-go life. It protects against dust and water that occurs in active daily lives. Also it is made with Gorilla Glass protect against scratches and cracks. With everything back to the normal school year routine, students need a phone that will keep up with it all.
*Back to School Savings Alert: Save $200
AT&T customers how buy any new Samsung Galaxy S® 4, Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Active™ or Samsung Galaxy Note® II, will get $200 off the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy Note® 8.0. No coupons, no codes, no rebate forms – just instant savings! This limited-time offer ends September 12, 2013.
AT&T Back To School Accessories:
- Motorola Headphones ($99): Whether it’s walking to school, riding on the bus or in between classes, students use headphones for an average of 1.5 hours a day. These cordless Bluetooth headphones provide better-than-wired HD sound and won’t get tangled in pockets and backpacks. They are featherweight yet durable, adjustable to comfort, and are sweat-proof for a secure fit. Additional features include dual noise-cancellation microphones and voice commands.
- iBolt bike mount ($25): The iBolt bike mount is a must-have for kids who ride bikes to school. It keeps your smartphone accessible, yet protected, on any handlebar. Use GPS applications, listen to music and access all the great features of your Smartphone. Touch screen functionality while in the weather-proof protective case. MSRP: $25.
- Fitbit One ($99): Who needs an alarm clock? Fitbit One can be worn on the wrist and will gently vibrate to wake you up in the morning. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, stairs climbed and calories burned. At night, it measures your sleep cycle then gives you tips on how to sleep better.
AT&T Back To School Apps:
- MyHomework: This app allows students to keep track of their classes and assignments. Helping your child stay organized throughout the day!
- Flash Cards++: Stay green while studying! There’s an app for that. Instead of buying flash cards in bulk for studying, get the app instead.
- Evernote: Of course this lets you take notes like normal, but it does so much more. Snap photos of handwritten class notes and whiteboards. With Evernote, you can even search for text within images to find things later.
As a homeschooling Mom, many of these items from AT&T would be useful in our schooling too! Apps such as the MyHomework and flash cards would simplify our day to day school schedule and make school work flow more fluidly. Items like the iNotebook and Samsung tablet would make things more convenient so that no one has to wait around to research or use the web for their studies while someone else is using the computer or iPad for schoolwork. The Motorola headphones would also be a blessing so that my children who are using the computer to complete lessons can listen to them without the distracting noise of the household and other children. Lucky you gets a chance to win one of these awesome headphones just in time for back to school thanks to AT&T. Enter to win below!
AT&T Motorola Headphones Giveaway:
A lucky Blessings Abound Mommy reader will win a pair of Motorola Headphones from AT&T ($99 ARV)! Follow the directions in the Rafflecopter widget/link below to enter!