About Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers:
In partnership with Universal Studios’ motion picture debut of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax*also known as the “Speaker for the Trees” who brings environmental truth and ecological hope to all, Seventh Generation will feature limited edition Lorax prints on all our diapers and training pants. These prints are intended to remind parents and caregivers of the lessons of The Lorax, and encourage family reading and environmental awareness while creating a few smiles. Discover (or rediscover) Dr. Suess’ The Lorax as you read about his legacy and messages of sustainability with your child, and inspire a new generation of environmentalists starting with your family!
The Seventh Generation family of Free & Clear baby products continues to deliver on your needs as it expands in March, with the addition of NEW Overnight Diapers. Moreover, Free & Clear diapers have been redesigned with new, improved tabs for better fit while Free and Clear training pants now have an absorbent core that is made with more renewable materials.
Be among the first to try these new products before they hit store shelves and rest assured that with every Seventh Generation purchase you’re helping to protect the planet for future generations!
- NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel
- Free & Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit
- Free & Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic
- Starting March 2, you can register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any three Free & Clear diaper products, until supplies last
Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers Mom Review:
As a mom of 5, I’ve been through plenty of diapers. One of my favorite types of disposable diapers happens to be from Seventh Generation. I just like the idea that there’s no icky chemicals or fragrances being near my baby’s tush, especially when she’s wearing them 24/7. It had been awhile since I last used Seventh Generation diapers and while I liked the functionality of the old Seventh Generation diapers, I am much more enthusiastic about the newly designed Seventh Generation Free & Clear diapers!
We received the Seventh Generation Free & Clear diapers in a size 3 and they fit better than ever. They are more snug and form fitting, yet allows for breathability and movement. The tabs seem to be more sturdier than the past and stretch across the Seventh Generation Free & Clear diapers enough so that Patience is well protected against leaks. The Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers weren’t bulky and yet was very absorbent and worked well to keep leaks at bay.
I really couldn’t be a bigger fan of the new Seventh Generation Free & Clear diapers! They provide fantastic leakage protection and give me the peace of mind that there’s no harmful substances close to my baby’s skin. I also am happy that they aren’t bad for the environment as they’re made with renewable, plant based materials. With Dr. Suess The Lorax designs on them, they’re cuter than ever and more fun for my baby to wear too!
Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers + Dr. Suess The Lorax Prize Pack Giveaway:
A lucky Blessings Abound Mommy reader will win one package of new Seventh Generation Free & Clear diaper product and a copy of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax storybook! All you have to do in order to be qualified for a chance to win is to leave a comment with which of the Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diaper products are you most interested in trying with your family in an effort to become more eco-conscious!
10 Extra Entries:
Blog about this Blessing with a link back to this giveaway post!
3 Extra Entries:
· Subscribe to my blog. Current subscribers count too!
· Sign up for the BAM (Blessings Abound Mommy) Newsletter.
· Follow via GFC/RSS Feed
· Post my button on your blog or site. (update with the new code to reflect new design if you already have it please)
1 Extra Entry Each (to be earned after required entry has been fulfilled):
· Like this post on Facebook.
· Like the Seventh Generation Facebook Page.
· Write on the Seventh Generation Facebook Wall that you entered to win a package of Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers & Dr. Suess The Lorax Storybook on Blessings Abound Mommy with a link back to this post.
· Enter any other giveaway on Blessings Abound Mommy and leave a comment with which other giveaway you entered.
· Follow me on Twitter at @akblessings.
· Follow Seventh Generation on Twitter at @seventhgen.
· Can be done 10 times for 1 entry each time: Leave a comment on a non-giveaway related post and leave a comment that you did so for each one you commented on.
· Can be done twice daily, there must be 3 hours between tweets. Tweet: #Win @seventhgen Free & Clear Diapers & Dr. Suess The Lorax Storybook #Giveaway @akblessings Ends 3/13 #myblogspark http://bit.ly/Am9yVc
Winner(s) will be chosen via Random Drawing. Winner(s) who I am unable to contact and who doesn’t claim their prize within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification and me posting the winner of the prize in the winner’s section will forfeit their prize and prize will be held in a live contest following failure to claim. Please follow directions or you will be disqualified! This Blessing is open to bloggers and nonbloggers alike. You have from now until March 13th at 11:59 PM (Alaska time) to comment and be entered for a chance to win. I will randomly pick winner(s) and announce it here on my blog shortly after March 14th. Blessing open to USA only!
*Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.