Our 14th Sponsor in the 2010 Christmas Blessings and Holiday Gift Guide is Sanuk Footwear!
About Sanuk Footwear:
Founded in 1997 by Southern California native Jeff Kelley, Sanuk provides creatively inspired yet distinctively designed footwear products for the global outdoor community. Taking its name from the Thai word for fun, Sanuk strives to make innovative products that are as much about funk as they are about function.
Honored with the SIMA 2007 Footwear Product of the Year and the 2009 Irvine Soft Bocce Champions, Sanuk’s Sidewalk Surfers are known as “Not-A-Shoe” for their comfort and patented sandal construction. Sanuk continues to dance with a broad spectrum of premier superheroes, including spider-man Chris Sharma and singing dolphin Donovan Frankenreiter. Sanuk products are now smiling in over 50 countries worldwide.
Through the Mom Trials: The more I get older and the more kids I have, comfort tends to be a big, deciding factor on which shoes I’ll purchase. That’s not to say that I’ll forgo style for the sake of comfort, but they have to go hand in hand. One place that I’ve found that incorporates both in footwear are made from a company called Sanuk!
I received the Pony Up boots, I mean sandals in a size 7. When they say they are not boots, they aren’t kidding! Wearing them feels as if you’re strutting around in your most comfortable slippers or sandals. The top of the Pony Up hits the middle of my calf and zips up on the outer side of each boot. The fit is just right, forming enough not to sag, but loose enough not to constrict.
The Pony Up is a style savvy dark brown boot accented with a trim made up of striped orange, gray, and black colors. The interior of these high Not-A-Boot are lined in a fuzzy, fur like material that keeps your feet and legs cozy. They are extremely lightweight and the bottoms let your foot and toes nestle in so comfortably like only your worn in pair of slippers could! The only downfall to this footwear is that there is no traction on the soles and on the icy ground, it can be challenging to maintain your footing on slippery surfaces.
Pony Up Features:
- Super Soft, High Rebounded, Molded EVA foot-bed featuring AEGIS Antimicrobial additive
- Handmade Suede Upper with Donny Fabric Accent
- “Chill” Synthetic Fur Liner
- Happy U Outsole
Where to Buy: You can purchase the Pony Up for $110 at www.sanuk.com or use their dealer locator to find a local store near you.
Giveaway Time (required entry): A lucky Blessings Abound Mommy reader will win a pair of Sanuk shoes! All you have to do in order to be qualified for a chance to win is to visit Sanuk and leave a comment with which pair you’d like to win!
10 Extra Entries:
- Blog about this Blessing with a link back to this giveaway post!
- Enter any other Blessings Abound Mommy Christmas Blessings and Holiday Gift Guide Extravaganza Giveaway!
- Place my Blessings Abound Holiday Gift Guide button on your blog! Copy and Paste the following code:
<a href=”http://akblessingsabound.com/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/lily_fair/BlessingsAboundMommyHolidayGiftGuideButton.png” border=”0″ alt=”holiday gift guide,christmas,blessings abound mommy,mom blog,mom blogger”></a>
1 Extra Entry Each (to be earned after required entry has been fulfilled):
- Like Blessings Abound Mommy Facebook Fan Page.
- Like the Sanuk Facebook Page.
- Write on the Sanuk Facebook Wall that you entered to win a pair of Sanuk shoes on Blessings Abound Mommy with a link back to this post.
- Subscribe to my blog. Current subscribers count too!
- Enter any other giveaway on Blessings Abound Mommy and leave a comment with which other giveaway you entered.
- Twitter about this blessing with a link back to it and leave a comment that you did with your twitter id.
- Follow me on Twitter at @akblessings.
- Follow Sanuk on Twitter at @sanukfootwear.
- Post my button on your blog or site. (update with the new code to reflect new design if you already have it please).
Please leave a separate comment for each item that you have completed stating that you have done so.
One winner will be chosen via Random Drawing. Winners who I am unable to contact and who doesn’t claim their prize within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification and me posting the winner of the prize in the winner’s section will forfeit their prize and prize will be held in a live contest following failure to claim. Please follow directions or you will be disqualified! This Blessing is open to bloggers and nonbloggers alike. You have from now until December 28th at 11:59 PM (Alaska time) to comment and be entered for a chance to win. I will randomly pick one winner and announce it here on my blog shortly after December 29th! Blessing open to USA and Canada only!
Sponsored by Tomoson.com
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.