Have a dad or husband who is always on the look out for the latest electronics or technology available? Best Buy is the one stop shop for any electronics on his wish list. This Father’s Day, let the techie dad know you care by finding the hottest electronics and gadgets available. Best Buy appreciates fathers and has generously contributed to this Electronics Prize Package that any electronics and tech savvy dad would love!
Meet the Company:
We make technology deliver on its promises.
It might surprise some of you that so far we haven’t mentioned consumer electronics (although, we just did) because Best Buy is associated so strongly with technology. And don’t get us wrong; we love the stuff. It’s just that we think technology should serve people, and not the other way around. You might say that we love technology, but we’re not in love with technology. Technology makes a lot of promises, and we’re here to make it live it up to those promises. For people.
Featured Father’s Day Gifts from Best Buy:
Snap clear portraits using this 7.0-megapixel digital camera with 4X digital zoom. High ISO sensitivity means even low-light pictures turn out bright and natural, and face detection technology optimizes exposure and ensures you will always be focused on the faces in your photos. Burst mode lets you take pictures quickly so you can capture the best possible image, while smile capture mode allows you to shoot automatically when your subject laughs, smiles or grins. Coupled with digital image stabilization, these features ensure vivid, detailed photos without blurring.
* 7.0-megapixel CCD captures high-resolution images up to 3062 x 2292 pixels
* 2.5″ color LCD screen for excellent visibility even in bright sunlight
* Scene modes include portrait, landscape, sunset, backlight, children, night, fireworks, snow, food building and text
* Built-in autofocus uses programmed autoexposure modes, including aperture priority and shutter priority, along with a manual mode, to ensure clear shots
* Auto, daylight, cloudy, tungsten, fluorescent and manual white balance controls achieve natural tones under different lighting conditions
* Flash modes include auto, flash-on, flash-off, fill flash and red-eye reduction for great images no matter what the lighting
* Color modes include black-and-white, sepia, color, negative, red, green and blue
* High-quality video mode records AVI video with audio at 640 x 480 and 30 fps or at 320 x 240 and 30 fps for easy movie capture
* 16MB internal memory with support for Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity and MultiMediaCard memory cards
* PictBridge compatible so you can connect your camera to a compatible printer and print photos directly without using a PC
* Comes with 2 AA alkaline batteries, A/V and USB cables, wrist strap and owner’s manual
Rocketfish 2MP Autofocus Webcam
Add a little fun to your Web chats with this Rocketfish 2MP Autofocus Webcam that easily clips onto your notebook or LCD monitor. The intelligent face tracking technology focuses on you, while autofocus always ensures a sharp and precise image. It lets you chat using the most popular instant messenger software and includes Advanced Video FX so you can add exciting visual effects to your chatting.
* Up to 8.0-megapixel still image capture and 2.0-megapixel video capture
* Built-in microphone for videoconferencing and recording
* Works with instant messenger software including AIM, Yahoo! Messenger, and MSN Messenger
* PC and Mac compatible
Giveaway Time: A lucky Blessings Abound reader will win a Best Buy Electronics Prize Package that includes both the InsigniaTM 7.0-Megapixel Digital Camera and Rocketfish 2MP Autofocus Webcam pictured above! All you have to do in order to be qualified for a chance to win is to visit Best Buy and leave a comment in the provided entry form with another product that would be perfect for your dad!
10 Extra Entries:
- Blog about this giveaway including a link back to this post.
- Enter any other Father’s Day Fling Giveaway included in this event.
1 Extra Entry Each:
- Subscribe to my blog.
- Twitter about this blessing and comment that you did with your twitter id.
- Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/akblessings.
- Fave my blog on Technorati. (update with my new url please)
- Post my button on your blog or site. (update with the new code to reflect new design and url please)
- Give this post a stumble.
Father’s Day Fling Event participating bloggers include:
Karen from 3 Garnets and 2 Sapphires
Victoria from Life Starring Ellie and Eve
Louise from MomStart
Please leave a separate comment for each item that you have completed stating that you have done so.
Winners who I am unable to contact and who doesn’t claim their prize within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification and me posting the winner of the prize in the winner’s section will forfeit their prize and prize will be held in a live contest following failure to claim. Please follow directions or you will be disqualified! This Blessing is open to bloggers and nonbloggers alike. You have from now until June 11th at 11:59 PM (Alaska time) to comment and be entered for a chance to win. I will randomly pick four winners and announce it here on my blog shortly after June 12th. Blessing open to USA!